StickX StickX

it was good.

the music really added a great edge. I know if it was just silent, people would probably blam before they seen the whole thing through.

Smile! Smile!

great

It was great. So many political relations can be made from this movie. It particularly reminded me of a Nazi/Germany situation. I think the animation, and music went together nicely. Great job. But I have one question...

Were they all porkin at the end? What is that suppose to imply? Can you please explain?

Thanks.

Life of a Teen Band Life of a Teen Band

It had something

I think your movie is pretty cool, but I think I speak for everyone when I say the progression is too slow. The pauses between conversations or just blinking eyes etc. just seems to last like 8 seconds too long. I guarente you that if you just cut the time gaps out and made it a little more fast paced, people would get more enjoyment out of it.

Sack Smash 2005 Sack Smash 2005

should do a little more testing next time

yea, you definately need to work some bugs out. cause its basically impossible to not jump on everything you see. the dude doesnt jump high enough to jump over anything. plus the spikey things do nothing when you jump on them. they prob should reduce life or something. anyway... thats just my advice. im actually surprised it stayed.

boney-man responds:

If you payed any attention to the top of the screen, the spikey DO reduce life. And it IS possible to jump the spikes and pink guys. You just have to go really close to them then keep going.

Shove It Shove It

ok

hey, found a glitch in the game. On level 2, if you stand on the yellow circle while the block is sliding towards you, the whole game freezes and something screwey shuts down.

Matmi responds:

I've tried to do what you said but I never get that glitch. This is the first time I've heard of this one, please tell me more.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

great

i've played in punk bands for years. this is a really cool breakdown of how basic songs and riffs are put together. Awsome.
Here's a little thing I put together:

----886-2---2---0---2-6-9---63---3---3---3---3---3---0---0- --9-----------------------9---9---9---9---9---9---c5-5-5-5-5 -5-2---2---2---2---4---4---c-----------------------------9-1 ---1---1---4-5----------a---8-8-7-8-6-4-5-8-0---0---a------- ----------------

it has a pretty cool solo type thing.
Ha, well anyway, good job.